Specification SDRAM 16X8Y3VTW-SS

Hello. I'm looking for description SDRAM memory chip: 16X8Y3VTW-SS. It's important for me because it's question of cheating. I googled some links to that chip but it was only symbol not specification. Maybe somebody could decipher that symbol (size is the most important, I suspect 16Mb x 8 but I'm not good in electronic).

TIA

Boguslaw

Reply to
Boguslaw