VNP49N04

HI, I'M A THREE YEAR NANYANG POLYTECHNIC STUDENT RIGHT NOW DOING RESEARCH ON LITHIUM ION BATTERY CHARGER ON MODEL LX2202 AND MAX1737EVKIT. THERE'S SOME PART I DON'T UNDERSTAND. IT ABOUT THE MOSFET, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT AS I'M NOT SURE WHETHER IT FOR TEMPERATURE CONTROL OR STEP DOWN.HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL (^_^)

THANKS YOU!! :x

Reply to
meow