REQ: Schematic or service manual (preferred) for a NEC CT-2505A TV please.

I'm hoping someone here can supply me with a service manual, or at least a schematic for a NEC CT-2505A television posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic or if you have a hard copy or original manual you would like to sell, let me know what you want for it. If the price is reasonable, I'd be very interested.

I've had this set for a long time, and will keep it going for as long as I can because of it's multiple audio/video inputs and outputs.

That and it has a great picture when it works. It's old, but it is stereo and with excellent separation to boot.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Rob

Reply to
Robby

Service info for this model is available from

spam