Where to buy GREEN 7-segment in Hong Kong

Can only find RED 7-segment in the general electronic stores at Ap Liu Street.

I need 6 pieces of 1-inch or 0.8 inch green/yellow common-cathode 7-segment black face. Can idea where to buy in Hong Kong?

Thanks.

Reply to
Canon IXUS40

Try Welfare electronics in Apliu street. They have quite a good range of components.

Reply to
-

Try Welfare electronics in Apliu street. They have quite a good range of components.

Reply to
-

Try Welfare electronics in Apliu street. They have quite a good range of components.

Reply to
-

They have 3 shops?

Reply to
martin.shoebridge

Tried Welfare already, only RED available.

"martin.shoebridge" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:PxDgh.10577$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe5-win.ntli.net...

Reply to
Canon IXUS40

Bummer :-( Considering that almost everything is made in China these days I can't help think that there's at least one factory in mainland China producing such LED displays.

I don't have any websites offhand, but I do remember having come across "trade" websites which list the various companies producing different components. I believe many of those factories are in Shenzhen, right over the border. But they probably don't sell to private individuals. At least not officially. But once you find a company making those green LED displays you can always ask them who they distribute to. Good luck!

Reply to
no-spam2

Hold on! I just found one of those sites:

At least that's a starting point. Hope it helps. (I miss HK already -lived there for many years, and visited this summer again).

Reply to
no-spam2

If cost is not so important, there is Farnell and RS Components.

Werner

Reply to
Werner