Help me ID RF transistor/MMIC

Hello, I've been taking apart a LNB for educational purposes. I'm having a lot of fun, but I can't ID the active devices in the gain chain...

On the left is the belly of the device. Four flat leads.

These devices are 2mm (80mils) on a side. There's no manufacturer logo or ID. I'm not too familiar with the players in the field. I've Googled for NEC, RF Nitro, Mini-circuits, etc... I don't even know the name of the package type. All I get is noise.

I would also appreciate any pointers to the nature of the device. I don't even know enough yet to say for sure if it's a transistor or a MMIC. There's biasing on both sides, making me think it's a transistor. The same device is used as a mixer to get the 1GHz IF.

Hmm, if anyone also knows what device is used in the 11GHz DRO (4 pin SOT-style with V58 as a marking), that would be cool too.

Thank you all.

Reply to
Stuff