IC info needed

Looking for info re a RVILA4505 or NTE1675 or LA4505. I can find a few schematics and very abbreviated spec sheets. Anybody know where to find a more detailed spec sheet (more than 1 or 2 pages) or an application note?

Thanks in advance,

Charles

Reply to
Charles

On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 18:11:17 -0400, "Charles" put finger to keyboard and composed:

My vrt databook lists the LA4505 as being a higher power version of the LA4500 (2x 8.5W versus 2x 5.3W):

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar