Pasternack stupidity strikes again

I've been trying to get the fools at Pasternack to stop sending me their catalogs for about ten years now. Long ago I made the mistake of buying some attenuators which quickly quit working (besides being way overpriced).

They're too stupid to pay any attention to those who don't want their catalogs. So now everytime they send me another one, I put out a post about their incompetence and how poor their products were -- and probably still are. Posting makes me feel a bit better since I can't stop the catalogs.

Reply to
don

When life hands you a lemon, make lemonade. Put the catalogs in your bathroom for emergency use if you run out of toilet paper. They are made of fairly soft paper.

Reply to
Gary Reichlinger

don skrev:

I sent them an e-mail (adress in there catalogue) and that was it. No more catalogue. Try again!

/Per-Ake SWEDEN

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Per-=C5ke_Ander

Re: What you are doing:

There's an easier (and better) way:

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-appear+*-proper-answer-*-*-*-given+much-easier-*-*-*-*-what's-going-on+*-frowned-on+*-correcting+*-Followup-To-*+*-*-_perfect_-*-*-*-*+*-*-*-too-lazy-*-*-*-*-*-appropriate-*+*-polite-*-mention-*-*-*-*-*-*-*+Just-because-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-does-not-mean-*-*-*-*-*-*+*-*-*-*-two-groups-*-*-aren't-*-different

Reply to
JeffM

Then post it to alt.test where we don't have to see it. We all get junk mail we can't stop. I don't need any furniture, or a new car, credit cards or car insurance but that doesn't stop them from filling my mailbox with their crap every month.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Ain't that the truth! Many days I feel I'm paying Box Rent (mandatory here) for JUNK MAIL. NO ONE CARES - they'll send what they want. JUST TRASH IT - Keep it for starting fires in your fire place this winter - whatever. Bitch all day - bitch all night, bitch all year - it won't change. Some day when they get it you've not ordered, they'll stop. Maybe like Radio Shack, they'll stop producing one - period.

L.

Reply to
L.