Pasternack catalog flood

I've been trying to get the fools at Pasternack to stop sending me their catalogs for about ten years now. Long ago I made the mistake of buying some attenuators which quickly quit working (besides being way overpriced).

They're too stupid to pay any attention to those who don't want their catalogs. So now everytime they send me another one, I put out a post about their incompetence and how poor their products were -- and probably still are. Posting makes me feel a bit better since I can't stop the catalogs.

Reply to
don

It might help to stop communicating to them; no snail mail, no e-mail, nada. Then, it appears that your name gets off their list.

Reply to
Robert Baer