Parts List and Inventory Software

The time has finally come to graduate beyond Excel spreadsheets for our parts lists and inventory. We manufacture specialized measurement and control equipment for oilfield use in relatively small volumes but are made up of a lot of parts and can be put together in lots of different ways. We use QuickBooks for accounting and even though the inventory capabilities of the latest versions are better, they really aren't designed for electronics manufacturing. We would like to have whatever we select at least able to exchange purchase order and invoicing information with QucikBooks.

Products that I'm aware of and have taken a look at the demos:

Parts & Vendors StockIt ERPLite Fishbowl Inventory

What parts list and inventory software are you guys using? Beyond what product you are currently using and how happy you are with it, I would be interested in hearing what other products you might have looked at and what features led you to pick what you are using.

Thanks.

--
James T. White
Reply to