Excess inventory

It is clean up time at the Novatech Instruments back room.

I put up a list of ICs that we have in boxes left over from old products. Some of these are pretty pedestrian, but others, like the STEL-1173 48-bit DDS chip, the Analog Devices AD9955KS, and the Motoral MC10322P, are pretty hard to find. Most are obsolete.

Have a look at

to see if there's anything you need. Send me an email. If you are an excess inventory dealer, make an offer on the whole pile.

Thank you.

Steven Swift Principal Engineer Novatech Instruments, Inc. Seattle, Washington, USA

--
Steven D. Swift, novatech@eskimo.com, http://www.novatech-instr.com
NOVATECH INSTRUMENTS, INC.      P.O. Box 55997

The charter for this group:

*-*+only.advertise+*-design-of-*-circuits+sci.electronics.design-*-*-design+combining.components.into.circuits+the.rec.hierarchy+*.*.not.a.forsale.group+zz-zz+Discussion

Reply to
JeffM

Very omnipotent of you

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

He doesn't grant latitude to irregulars. Got a problem with English?

--
Keith
Reply to

Or to SpamBots that operate on the basis of never being folloed up.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida