RoHS and NOS parts

I have a big lot of NOS bucket brigade delay ICs that I picked up for a song, which I might like to use for a project at some point.

Unfortunately, these are legacy parts which are definitely not RoHS compliant. I'm not terribly familiar with the regulations/exemptions..what would be the rule covering manufacture of small runs of products containing parts like this? Am I essentially SOL for using NOS parts that are non-complian for new designs?

Reply to
bitrex

Your out of luck. A suitable replacement exists, a DSP. Can you limit your sales to the USA?

Martin Riddle

Sure, why not?

Reply to
bitrex