[?] Looking for some HOLTEK HT8955A Vioce Echo IC's.

Hi all,

As the subject heading states, I'm looking to buy some HOLTEK HT8955A Voice Echo IC's.

Ideally I'd like to obtain around 20-30 of them from one supplier but, as an alternative, would be quite happy to accumulate that number by buying in smaller quantities from people in this NG who may have some that are surplus to requirements.

Is anyone able to help ?

TIA - Dave

David C.Chapman - ( snipped-for-privacy@minda.co.uk)

David Chapman

Unless you have already, look at the Holtek Forum on:

Catweazel