Looking for M51517L datasheet ...

... anyone that can point me in the right direction ?

Greetz

Reply to
Giuseppe Busia

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:28:53 GMT, "Giuseppe Busia" put finger to keyboard and composed:

It's equivalent to an ECG1364 or NTE1364.

My 1990-91 NTE paper catalogue lists it as a dual audio power amp,

5.5W per channel, Vcc=18V.

The pinout is as follows:

1 Vcc1 2 Input 1 3 Decoupling 1 4 Ripple Filter 1 5 Bootstrap 1 6 Ground 7 Output 1 8 Output 2 9 Ground 10 Bootstrap 2 11 Ripple Filter 2 12 Decoupling 2 13 Input 2 14 Vcc2

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Great help Frank, many thanks !!

"Franc Zabkar" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...