Oxygen Sensor for science fair project

I'm looking for an oxygen sensor for my grandson's science fair project. The sensor would have to work at room temperature and pressure and be affordable. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Reply to
dwighthe

Most cars have one fitted...

Would that do the job? Might have the wrong range?

Reply to
CWatters

In message , CWatters writes

Dooesn't work at room temp, the OP needs a fuel cell sensor, used on (AFAIK) every automotive gas analyser that meets BAR90 spec IIRC. Should be available from SPX, Bear, Snap-On, Bosch and any other emissions testing company you care to name.

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to

good luck, Holger