looking for laser telemetry module

hello,

I'm looking for manufacturers of (pcb or wire) oem module for laser telemetry (about 150 ft / 50m) ? (laser measure, not ultra sonic)

Thank you for any help.

Denis

Reply to
usmgn

Dear Denis,

We are an OEM manufacturer in SZ that are able to help your project.

Can u pleased send us your BOM, GERBER or TESTING information for quote?

Waiting for your idea !

-- Patrick Cheung townt.com Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel : +852-25055838 Fax : +852-25058121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"usmgn" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:440d3ce2$0$20147$ snipped-for-privacy@news.wanadoo.fr...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com

I search a "standart" module. Not to produce a "home made" design. Thanks for your interest

Denis

Reply to
usmgn