Looking for LIN automotive connectors...

Hello, I am looking for LIN automotive connectors. My 3-conductor cable will plug into a right-angle PCB mount connector in a module mounted in the engine compartment. The other end of the 3-conductor cable is approx 5 feet away in the vehicle cockpit and plugs into a dash-mounted display. The in-cockpit connector could be right-angle PCB mount or vertical PCB mount.

I can find tons of info on the chips that talk LIN, but nothing on the mechanical connectors and cables used. Is there a standard? Thank you, Steve French

Reply to
They call me Frenchy!!