Looking for bq2014 Gas Gauge IC.

I can only assume the "Gas Gauge" is indicative of the American "Gas" when refering to fuel or petrol. I'm desperatly trying to source a bq2014 Gas Gauge IC (preferably in the UK). It is a 16pin DIL surface mount package. I have found data sheets for it (manufacurer Unitrode), also Benchmarq appears as a manufacturer of this device. It is typically used in "intelligent" NiCaD battery packs to monitor the battery discharge state. I've found some suppliers in Asia but I really don't want to have to buy 500 when I only need one! Can anyone help please?

Andy J.

Reply to
Andy J.