2SC4934 Datasheet??

Looking for 2SC4934 datasheet. Google came up empty-handed (that datasheet4u is weird! Screen refreshes to a small box in upper left.) Not found on NTEinc.com. Not found on Renesas.com. A Hitachi semi catalog from a few yrs ago doesn't have it either.

This much I know. The Hitachi armature logo is on it, so it's Hitachi or Renesas. It's in a package like the TO-126, but it's isolated, no metal, just epoxy. Since it's 2SC, it's NPN and 'high frequency'. My DMM shows it has standard pinout of E C B. Should I assume that since the case is isolated, that it's a high voltage transistor?

Thanks.

-- @@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@ ###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###

My email address is whitelisted. *All* email sent to it goes directly to the trash unless you add NOSPAM in the Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 hotmail.com Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
You'll be glad you did! Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't changed it:

Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

Hi,

My pocket data book gives it as the insulated version of the 2SC4046 which is -

Si-N, 120V, 0.2A, 8W, 350MHz

Cheers - Joe

Reply to
Joe McElvenney

Wow, hey, great. Thank you very much. Sounds like something they use to drive the guns on a color CRT.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

try this

isaac

try this

isaac

try this

isaac

try this

isaac
2SC4934 Datasheet is here:
isaac
2SC4934 Datasheet is here:
isaac

On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 12:30:21 -0700, "Watson A.Name - \"Watt Sun, the Dark Remover\"" put finger to keyboard and composed:

The K voltages are usually around 150V - 200V.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

Apparently my OE6 got broken by one of the posts, and I had to exit, and restart. In any case, there was no match at this site. And all 6 of your posts seem to be more or less duplicates. One should suffice.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

:lol:

Reply to