looking for a uA78HGK

This is a (approx) 15 Volt 7 Amp or so - 4 pin Voltage Regulator. The specs may be higher, but the job it performs is around the values I listed. I got contacted by some people before claiming to have these parts - but wanted a "huge" order to acquire this part OR a large price for it. While I may be willing to buy say a couple dozen, I don't feel like paying a mint either. Fair market price is what I'm looking for.

I had been given an alternate Regulator to try to use, maybe at a lower current level. I've been busy and not able to try that - yet. But, I thought I'd give this part I'm seeking - one final shot.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
clfe

While these are not exactly "unobtanium" it seems that those who do have them are going to extract their pound of flesh. I have seen them advertised (1 off) in the UK for around UKP$5 (US$84) and this Dutch seller

lists them at EU25 (US$31).

How important is your piece of equipment to you and what amount of $ are you prepared to spend to get it going?

I do have a single uA78HGKC (aluminium case) for sale but I'm in Australia so payment isn't that easy.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

Reply to
Ross Herbert

Hi !

We do have the stock of UA78HG. Is it the same as your request ?

Thanks !

-- Patrick Cheung townt.com Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel : +852-25055838 Fax : +852-25058121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"clfe" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:44c841bf$0$2914$ snipped-for-privacy@news.coretel.net...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com