THS3201 spice model

Hi,

Has anyone had success with the spice model for the TI THS3201 CFB op-amp?

Product page is here:

I can't even get an ac analysis to give sensible results for a non-inverting amplifier configuration using resistor values straight from the datasheet (gain increases with frequency). If I replace this model with the model for any other VFB or CFB op-amp the simulation is fine.

--
F.

Drop '.invalid'  and remove 888 to reply by email
Reply to
Fermi

Never mind, I f'ed-up. Sorry for wasting your time :|