Looking for a power transistor : ST H80NF55-08

Hello,

I'm looking for how to get just one H80NF55 - 08 to fix an appliance in a car.

Does anybody know how i can proceed to get just one ?

Regards

Nicolas

Reply to
Nicolas Printemps

Try this: mouser electronics,

(Try their part number 511-stp80nf55-08.)

The rating is the same but the case style might vary.

I was just looking for a fet for my regulator, in the mouser catalog.

Have 'em ship it first class mail.

later ray kc8oju

Nicolas Pr> Hello,

Reply to