just trying to help my family

Hi Walter Harley, thanks for your input. I guess I am a bad person for trying to help my family business. too bad you had to point that out to everyone. Next time I'll write a big check with funds I don't have to advertise on television. Every self employed person in America is trying to get an edge by having their name show up on Google. Give me a F***ing break. I didn't send 10000 emails to everyone in the world. I made one single post on an "electronics components" group. I apologize if I have ruined peoples lives because of this post. You can still buy your electronics from china, I wont stop you from ruining the American economy.

Thanks, Matt

Reply to
barker.m

If these are the ethics you are teaching your children, the world will be a better place if you all stave to death. Next time, try HONESTY. news:n5OdnYtfGLTJVSDZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@speakeasy.net

Too bad you don't recognize yourself as a scumbag

--like all spammers.

*Legitimate* businesses do not SPAM. *Legitimate* businessmen know that advertising is a cost of business--just like rent and electricity. People with no ethics DESERVE to go out of business.

...and Google catches up with you spamming rat bastards very quickly and puts you deeper in the hole than when you started: "Businesses Scramble To Stay Out of Google Hell"

Drop dead.

YOU need to learn what USENET is. (This IS **NOT** "Google Groups".)

*-*-*-*-*-created+*-doesn't-mean-*-*-*+at.a.higher.level.than.a.*.charter+no-advertising+qq+*.had.no.reason.to.*.mention.advertising+*-*-*-find-out-about-Usenet+*-*-antisocial-one+*-*-stumble-*-*-*-*-*-* Newsgroups where advertising is welcome are NOT hard to spot; they have words in their names like ads biz forsale marketplace ...and even Google Groups condemns spamming.
?answer=46492+don't-use-Usenet-as-an-advertising-medium+Usenet+*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-telemarketer+2006+be.interested+inappropriate-commercial-messages

...and when replying on Usenet, you should post back to the ORIGINAL thread for context sake.

You don't SOUND the least bit apologetic. You sound self-rightous. You sound like you are going to continue to be a rat bastard.

We have enough of our own home-grown jerks screwing things up (those who see every blank spot as a place to plaster an ad)

*-*-*-*+worst-*-*-*-*-*+incidentally+zz-zz+actively-engaging+PARTICIPATING+*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-PLASTER-*-*

--without bringing foreigners into this.

Reply to
JeffM

This is not a "For sale" newsgroup. Any electronics related sale messages belong on or

for Google users.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell