ISO 8601 Clock

I am interested in locating a source which currently offers or maybe can custom-make a digital display (wall-type) clock that represents date & time in ISO 8601 format

ISO_8601].

Does anyone in this forum have any ideas on where I might concentrate my search and perhaps how to better describe with the proper nomenclature/terminology what it is I am actually seeking?

Thank you.

Reply to
carterra

Can you get a PC near where you want the clock?

I'd look for a LCD display connected via USB.

The unix date command had enough options to format the string the way you want. Then all you have to do is write some code to get that string to the display.

--
These are my opinions, not necessarily my employer\'s.  I hate spam.
Reply to