IC Chips For Sale

Item Manufacturer Part Number Date Code Quantity

1 Zilog Z0840004PSC 0117 550 2 Motorola MC68008P8 9620 491 3 No Logo MC68008P8 9124 1857 4 Motorola MC146818P 9604 475 5 Motorola MC146818P 8827 597 6 Motorola MC146818CP 9934 382 7 Hyundai HY62256ALP-10 9548 267 8 Hyundai HY62256ALP-11 9440 15

stlham59 at yahoo dot com

Reply to
ElecEng

*-*+only-advertise+sci.electronics.components-Integrated-*-*-*+individual-parts+*.*.not.a.forsale.group+zz-zz+Discussion

Reply to
JeffM

*-*+only-advertise+sci.electronics.components-Integrated-*-*-*+individual-parts+*.*.not.a.forsale.group+zz-zz+Discussion

And you hope to achieve an effect by replicating most of his post HOW exactly ?

Do you have a direct line to Mr Google ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

JeffM wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@w5g2000prd.googlegroups.com:

sci.electronics.components Integrated circuits, resistors, capacitors.

"Discussions of electronics at the component level. The use, limitations, and identification of resistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, connectors, enclosures, ... and so on. Locations and contact information for Manufacturers, Distributors, and other sources for supply and technical information."

It seems to me that the OPs post meets the requirements.

BTW, how do you come up with your highly improbable google searches?

Jim

Reply to
JimW52

JimW52 wrote:

You seem to have missed the part (which I *specifically* highlighted): : :misc.industry.electronics.marketplace Electronics products & services. : :"Advertisement and discussion for the buying, selling, and :bartering of electronic components

...as well as: :Q. Should I only advertise in misc.industry.electronics.marketplace? : :A. That's the idea.

Once you've found the page, you can edit the URL to include whatever text you would like highlighted. I also add placeholder words as to align colors with phrases.

If you click on the Cached links on Google Web search, you can get a similar display.

Reply to
JeffM