Improved LT1013 Dual Opamp in Compatible Non-standard SO-8 Pinout?

Hi Folks,

I've become responsible for a design that uses an LT1013 dual opamp. In the design, it is necessary for the outputs to drive within 50mV of the negative rail, while sinking say 100uA. Unfortunately, the LT1013, while rated for rail-to-rail output at +5/0V supplies, is only rated for +/-13V output swing with +/-15V supplies. I actually see the output go to within 250mV of the negative rail with +26/0V supplies, way better than the spec but not good enough for my needs.

I'm using the TI version of the part; Linear Technologies makes an equivalent. (Actually, given the part number, presumably LT is the original & TI is the second source.)

Also unfortunately, the LT1013, in its SO-8 surface mount version, comes in a non-standard pinout, different from every other dual opamp in the world (that I could find, hence this post). Oddly, the DIP version has the normal pinout. See the following link which has both the oddball & the normal pinouts.

So can anyone help me find a dual opamp with

1) SO-8 package with non-standard LT1013 compatible pinout 2) 30V (+/-15V) rated 3) rail-to-rail outputs at +/-15V supplies.

Thanks,

Geno

Reply to
Geno