function generatore

hi . i need the circuit diagram ( internal circuit ) for the function generator > iwant to know how the sine wave is generated and converted to other forms( square , triangular)

Reply to
happyness44

Put this, without the quotes, into Google, "8038 +sine" and press the key.

The first or second result has a whole operational circuit.

--
Graham W   http://www.gcw.org.uk/ PGM-FI page updated, Graphics Tutorial
WIMBORNE   http://www.wessex-astro.org.uk/ Wessex Astro Society's Website