Squarewave Linearity on HP 3310B Function Generator

Greetings all,

I have an HP 3310B Function Generator I've acquired (surplus), that has a marginal square wave output. The wave shape looks more like a saw tooth, with the leading edge taller than the trailing edge. Not having a book on this little beauty, I was wondering if anyone might know if there is an adjustment available for this characteristic, and if so, where it might be found.

FWIW I verified probe compensation before viewing wave shape.

All other functions of unit appear fine. Sine triangle waves well defined.

Thanks in advance. Dan Gray

Reply to
Daniel Gray

Hello Dan, Believe it or not, I was the production engineer for the HP 3310B about

25 years ago (or there abouts). I am s> Greetings all,
Reply to
Dane Rogers

Reply to
Dane Rogers