FS: CTC169CE2 chassis complete for ProScan / RCA / GE (was dead set)

x-no-archive: yes

FS: Complete CTC169CE2 chassis for ProScan / RCA / GE.

Set was dead, but did not appear to be hit by lightning, etc. I did not want to troubleshoot it, so I just pulled the whole chassis, including front control buttons. The front and back covers and the CRT went to the dumpster.

I'm offering the complete pulled CTC169CE2 chassis for $25 postpaid to US addresses via Parcel Post. Add more as appropriate if you want faster shipping of if you're outside the U.S.

I can take PayPal, check, or money order and my ZIP is 46017.

You can reply via e-mail at snipped-for-privacy@usa.net or L.M. at 765_378_4640.

Thanks!

William E. Miller, AS-EET snipped-for-privacy@usa.net IN

Reply to