Analogic MP6812A Data Aquisition module

Hi,

I´m looking for data on a MP6812A Data Aquisition Module. Analogic is no longer in existence, so I ask you to help me. Any kind of info welcome.

Frank

Reply to
"Müller, Frank-Stefan (MRT)"

On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 16:00:45 +0200, "Müller, Frank-Stefan (MRT)" put finger to keyboard and composed:

If it helps, here is a Jan 1979 document that states that the Data Translation DT6812 is pin compatible with Analogic's MP6812:

(page 2)

Data Translation are still in business ...

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Am 19.09.2012 00:45, schrieb Franc Zabkar:

Hi Franc,

many thanks for yout tip, but ican´t find any data of the MP6812 on Data Translation´s home page, I think its outdated long ago.

greetings Frank

Reply to
"Müller, Frank-Stefan (MRT)"