Does anyone have any experience with HP 650 C fluoro display (Futaba 202sd01a)?

Hi all, my plotters screen is broken and I cant set the paper! I would appreciate any help.

I am looking for any info on the fluoro display. It is a Futaba 202SD01A with 5 pin connector on the left. I have searched the Futaba site but cant locate the data. I have also emailed them to ask if they can help and am hopeful of recieving some data, but so far nothing.

I suspect that "SD" means serial data (since the display is a module with serial or parallel decoder (8051 chip!) on it). So I was hoping on a pinout and a baud rate.

Many thanks Paul

Reply to
Paul and Paula