Request, data,....please... LTA035B0Q0A

hi.

I am Daesue, the user of your TFT LCD, whose serial No. --------. I had been trying to find its data sheet through your website, but failed. May I ask you for its data sheet so that I can get it functional?

Besides, can you also send the circuit diagram? My duty is related to software design. Actually hareware design is a hard job for me taking me lots of time. That's why I am asking you for the circuit diagram.

By the way, I noticed a new term of LCD interface, "Alternated Video Signal" during browsing your website. Would you give some explaination about it or any data that can help me learn it? I think that it may be a great help for me to work with software design.

If I can make a success with your helps, I will ad your company in one of very famous working groups related to Imbeded.

Reply to
Daesue