144 pin Micro-DIMM connector manufacturers ?

I need a 144 pin Micro-DIMM connector (JEDEC standard MO-214) for a motherboard design. So far I have only found the MM41-series connectors from Japan Aviation Electronics (JAE) Industry.

Is anybody aware of other manufacturers of micro-DIMM connectors ?

Regards, Michael

Reply to
Michael Iversen

Michael Iversen schrieb:

If you are looking for the SO-DIMM (67.9 mm) sockets which are used in PC/104 boards, for example, there are several makers:

Admatec, Hirose, Molex, Yamaichi - just to mention a few.

--
Dipl.-Ing. Tilmann Reh
http://www.autometer.de - Elektronik nach Maß.

Dear Mr. Michael,

We do able to supply you Taiwan Made DIMM Connector, can you pleased tell us your target price and QTY ?

We may able to send you sample for approval.

Waiting for your idea !

Thanks !

Patrick Cheung Town Target Technology Limited Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Tel : 2505-5838 Fax : 2505-8121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"Michael Iversen" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:43804f43$0$8828$ snipped-for-privacy@dread14.news.tele.dk...

Reply to
Patrick Cheung - townt.com