24-pin 2400s tta standard plug (as used on Korean Samsung mobiles I believe)

I need to build a cable to connect to a Gamepark HOldings GP2X. I believe the socket it has is a 2400s tta standard 24 pin connector. Does anyone know where I can get hold of _one_ (or a few) of these in the UK or Europe?

I found some devices that use them and they suggest that Samsung mobiles in Korea use them. So presumably I can pillage a data cable from one of these, if the required pins are connected. Unfortunately I can't find the mobile models listed anywhere. I do know that someone found one in a Samsung mobile dev kit though.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

--
-----
(s/X/Y/g -> replace all X with Y in e-mail addr)