What about EdWin XP Pro 1.3?

Hello,

I just want to know if EdWin XP Pro 1.3 is a good CAD software, or not....

Tell me all what you think about it.

Thank you !

Reply to
Patard

Can't comment on this version. Previous versions I've tried were very rich in features, but so buggy as to be unusable. Unless they've changed the way buses are implemented completely, it's totally backwards, and is more painful than an unanaesthetised vasectomy.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke