urgent...pcb design specs and drc

hello , this is an urgent request. Im trying to design a PCB for the AT91RM9200 microcontroller . It would work at a max speed of 100Mhz . I dont have too much of an idea about signal integrity issues and i dont want to mess it up Would somebody be kind enough to give me some decent specs i should use ....like

signal track width spacing via size and hole size (...same for power/ground)

and of course the DRCs...anythgin else i might have missed...

Thanks Manan

Reply to
manan.kathuria