Tiny Cad

I can download Tiny Cad but can't open it. The screen says that the oleacc.dll cannot start. I've tried downloading and installing that file. How can I fix the problem? The Tiny Cad Yahoo group and the faq there is no help.

Thanks, AL

Reply to
Alfred Lorona

This sounds very unprofessional of them.

I use PCBCAD17 which I got off ebay for a few quid and it installed with zero problems.

Alfred Lor> I can download Tiny Cad but can't open it. The screen says that the

Reply to
Wrighty

Wrighty TOP-POSTED:

Troll

Know your vendor: 8-(

'd-respond-to-a-bug-report-or-request-for-assistance-with-his-software

Reply to
JeffM

'd-respond-to-a-bug-report-or-request-for-assistance-with-his-software

I've just reported him to his ISP (UKOnline). They told me that his account was terminated back in July but they didn't delete his web site. They have promised me that it will be removed within 24 hours. He seems to have sent this latest post from a new account with the same ISP, so I've asked them to do something about it, as well.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

'd-respond-to-a-bug-report-or-request-for-assistance-with-his-software

I was actually wrong about his current ISP, a DNS search showed it as Opal Telecom. I've complained to them about him.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

Shortened link: