SPICE Opus

I have been using the Opus SPICE simulation software for a while. I noticed that the website for this has diappeared. Anyone have any information as to the future status of this product?

Also, are there any users of Opus who could give me advice setting up scripts, or setting Opus up under Linux? (I have a Windows version running right now). Tks

Mark Walter

Reply to
Mark Walter

Usually called SPICE OPUS. . .