SMart Spice Simulation Parallelization

Hello,

Does anyone have any ideas on how to organize a bunch of disjoined windows sim machines as to achieve optimal time-of-simulation results? I know smart spice hasdata parallelization capabilities but I am not sure whether it is available for windows machines. Is there some software that can facilitate and decrease simulation time? Organize the machines under a common server and run something there, perhaps...Task parallelizatiion vs data parallelization? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Fioren

Reply to
fiorentico