Need Schematics, Assembly Drawings, Parts List of Tektronix CPS250

Tektronix CPS250 Multiple Output Power Supply

Great Lab supply, but the 2N3055 for the 5Vdc supply blew out [very leaky base-emitter junction, I think] and took out an internal fuse too.

But I would like to see the schematic to see if there's a likelihood that the death of the output transistor could have 'weakened' some other parts.

So, ...is there any archive repository for these classic laboratory units?

Schematic would be a big help. Assembly Drawings help, too.

One of those 'Calibration Labs' must have such a schematic in their archives.

Robert

Reply to
Robert Macy

Take a look at:

Also:

has a lot of tech sheets linked from their site. Look at the bottom of the page for links to those.

Reply to
Dan Wright

Thank you for your reply. At least I got a copy of the "Users Manual" from the Tektronix website.

The links at the bottom of distisourc.com did not list any Tektronix products. Did I miss something?

Either way, thanks for acquainting me with this website. I gave up on Globalspec as useless. Perhaps this site has better search/ information/display.

Robert

Reply to
Robert Macy