spice libary problem

Make sure that there is a DC path to ground from the floating node.

If all else fails, put a 1G resistor in there.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Edmondson

I have added a library of Tube to Orcad 10.3. I have runned simulation of a my circuit that contain a part of tube library and I have error undefined subcircuit.

I have added the library as global and now I have errors of node floating.

How I can do ?

Reply to
antonix