frequency response in Spice

Just set your input voltage to "AC 1". The frequency definitions go in your simulation line, like: ".ac oct 10 0.01 1meg"

durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse

I have to test a preampli circuit with Orcad 10.3. I have set a signal generator in input with vampli 1V AC 1khz. I have create a new simulation profile AC Sweep start freq. 0.01Hz end freq

1Meg.

Is that method correct ?

Reply to
antonix

You're joking, right?

I smell troll.

-- "Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it." (Stephen Leacock)

Reply to
Fred Abse

Ok.

I have besides to measure the THD. I know that I have to set a transient analisis. The result of my test is like 8.6789E+00 percent, how can I covert to integer ?

"Fred Abse" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@cerebrumc>

Reply to
antonix

about what ???

I know that is 8.6789 * e^0 = 8.6789 . It's right ?

"Fred Abse" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@cerebrumc>

Reply to
antonix

Hello,

It's 8% in integer, but 9% if you round it. I hope it's not too difficult to follow this math. :)

Best regards, Helmut

8.6789E+00 = 8.6789*10^0 = 8.6789
Reply to
Helmut Sennewald

Thanks for suggestions but I have calculated the same result !

I have a doubt because my result are different to the same project of Norman Koren.

"Helmut Sennewald" ha scritto nel messaggio news:dopoln$23u$03$ snipped-for-privacy@news.t-online.com...

Reply to
antonix

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 22:12:06 +0100, antonix top posted:

I would have expected someone doing circuit analysis at the level you appeared to be doing it to be more proficient in math than your question implied. Hence my suspicion of a troll.

What you wrote was "8.6789E+00 percent", which is 8.6789e-2, or 0.086789. The nearest integer to that is zero.

Perhaps you meant "integer percentage"?