spice library problem

antonix skrev:

Well, supply a schematic (pretty hard to help without that)

Have you add the "0" ground sysmbol?

Regards

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

P Spice needs a DC connection to every node,....

node floating usually means lack of a DC connection...

connect a 100Meg resistor form the floating node to ground just to make Pspice happy.

If 100 Mrg will effect your circuit use 1000Meg or whatever it takes not to impact your circuit but make Pspice happy.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

I have added a library of Tube to Orcad 10.3. I have runned simulation of a my circuit that contain a part of tube library and I have error undefined subcircuit.

I have added the library as global and now I have errors of node floating.

How i can do ?

Reply to
antonix

I have solved the problem connecting the 0 volt ground.

"Mark" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
antonix