Protel Schematic to PCB

I am just starting with Protel DXP. I have put together a small schematic and have created a net list. How do I get that data into the PCB tool so I can route the schematic?

Thanks Bill

Reply to
William Craig

RTFM^H^H^H^H. Create a new PCB, add it to the project. Then in the schematic editor Project/CompileProject, Design/Update PCB. This will export your netlist to the PCB.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Stephens