Protel DXP help needed: warning off-grid netlist label

Hi,

I run protel dxp compile PCB project and got the warning: off-grid netlist label ... I am wondering what does it mean and how to solve it.

Thanks.

Sarah

Reply to
sarah

Having seen Protel DXP - you have my sympathies.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Just go to the Help file for the Grid. Look for adjust grid and put all components on grid.

However if you need more detail call the Help line the Atrium people can give you all you need.

I have already switched to PROTEL 2004 W/ Svc Pack 1 So I can't go back and get the exact path.

Reply to
Clarence