Parts Bin

Finally got around to re-indexing my G-job parts bin (lost the piece of paper a few years ago ;-) .....

There's some stuff there that I no longer recognize what it does ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

F2-1 ?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Some museum would love to have that stuff.

John

I went thru bin location by bin location listing the contents ;-)

(The left column is bin locations... first two characters, the drawer,

-separator in the drawer :-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I call dibs on the dead fly!

Reply to
Bitrex

TMS99532ML ?

Isn't that from the TMS9900 cpu family? I thought you were more of an analog guy?

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to

I get that same feeling every time I walk into the local adult toy/leather goods shop. ;-)

--
Paul Hovnanian  paul@hovnanian.com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to