Orcad Layout question

Can anyone tell me what the cryptic descriptions of the padstack layers are in Orcad Layout please? They are:

Top Bottom Plane Inner SMTop SMBot SPTop SPBot SSTop SSBot AsyTop AsyBot DRLDWG Drill CommentLayer Spare2 Spare3

A few are obvious but what about the rest. I cannot find any reference in the documentation. Thanks.

Rog.

Reply to
Roger

I don't use Orcad, but most of these seem pretty obvious:

No warrant express or implied ;) try sci.electronics.cad for some Orcad users.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Stephens

I don't use Orcad, thank goodness, but the names functions are probably arbitrary. The Pulsonix software I use allows layers to be edited and new layers and user-defined layer classes to be added.

Leon

--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
Email: aqzf13@dsl.pipex.com