LTSpice - How to Copy a Circuit To Another?

Hi,

How do you copy from one circuit to another in LTSpice? I have resumed using this tool after a layoff. There is a trick to doing this that bit me before but I don't remember it.

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Gary Brown

"Gary Brown" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4wire.3124$ snipped-for-privacy@fe04.lga...

Hello Gary,

Here is the "trick".

Make the source schematic window active.

Click on "Copy" in the tool bar.

Draw a rectangle around the circuit area you want to copy.

Activate the destination schematic window.

Click on "Paste" in the tool bar.

Move the cursor into the destination window. Now you see the outline of the copied area at the cursor. Click the left mouse button where you want place it.

Best regards, Helmut

Reply to
Helmut Sennewald