Looking for schematics for old cable box

Hi, all--

I picked up an old cable box at a recent hamfest. I'd like to use the tuner module as part of a receiver project.

I'm fairly good at reverse-engineering things, but that can be a time consuming process. I wonder if anyone might have service schematics for this box:

Jerrold Impulse CATV Converter General Instrument Corporation Jerrold Division Model DPBB 7312P/RI

The tuner module itself has a sticker with the following information:

LCMM (TAD)

824-522-000 M H 1217DA

Please drop me a line if you can help. My email is:

hpf (atsign) gainbroadband (dot) com

Thanks in advance,

Pete AC7ZL

Reply to