Is Pspice very useful?

Hi all Is Pspice very useful? I am a newbie and want to know if it is very useful. Thanks a lot. Cheers, B

Reply to
lixiaoyao

I already answered you question in your other post.

Multi-posters are routinely shot. Don't do it again ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Try SwitcherCad III at no cost from Linear Technologies. If you invest a little time, you will answer your question.

Reply to
Charles Schuler