PSpice guide book?

Hi all Is there a good PSpice guide book? I want to learn how to simulate use Pspice, can anyone give me some suggestions? Thanks

Reply to
lixiaoyao

Why PSpice? If you get the free LTSpice, there are lots of examples included with the program, the help text is not bad, and there is a very active and helpful Yahoo group that offers mutual support for LTSpice users. On top of all that, LTSpice is likely to be faster to use, faster in running simulations, and less prone to error than PSpice. You might also tell us what you want to simulate, and to what level. Are you interested in discrete circuits or transistor-level simulation of the internal workings of integrated circuits?

Reply to
Tom Bruhns

Spice, by Roberts and Sedra uses PSpice student version.

Reply to
Steve